Park Avenue Girl

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Hello

I guess this is my blog. I wastold to start writing in here by my counselor, but what the hell does she know? I told her I'd start one ...so here I am. No, she's not actually going to read it, but she thought it might be therapeutic to start one. I always kept a pen/paper journalthat would always get misplaced. I think I'll be able to keep track of my notebook a little better. I guess I'll just start by telling you about me. I live on fifth avenue during the school year but I also have a winter house in Riviera Beach Florida adn a summer house in the Hamptons. My dad's a real estate developer and my mom is a prominent laywer. My parent's schedules ar epacked and I'm usually at home most of the time by myself. It gets lonely btu I really love my parents and I miss them. Our family does have a really sweet nanny/maid/housekeeper. I have an adorable golden retriever and a mutt I got at the pound after I had walked her and volunteered there. I have an adorable boyfriend who we'll call "Collin." We've been going out for about ayera or so. He's the kind of guy every girl wants. He's hot,sensitive, thoughtful caring but not too smart. His grades have improved though since we've been going out. He's tons better than my last boyfriend "Steve" who was hot and everything but used to do things to me, I still haven't gotten ove rhim completely. I have a pretty good group of friends but none as close as "Erica and "Valerie." ERica nd I have been friends since forever but Valerie adn I haven't been friends quite as long but I still love her! I'm not quite sure what else to say...my life's not quite as exciting as it seems. I'm a straight A student which doens't leave much time for extensive partying but I do like to "let my hair down" on the weekends. I'll write when something comes up.
~Lacey~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
devry college