Park Avenue Girl

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Thought I'd post again

Hola. So I guess my parents are taking some time off (surprisingly) no, not to stay and do things with me but are going to Europe for about a week because of my mom's birthday. That's A.O.K. with me; more time with Collin. Ooh la la! It's going to be fun I can't wait to cuddle for almost a week. God I love him. Not only that but my mom feels bad (as she should) and bought me a gorgeous new pair of Sevens. I think I'll head over to La Perla(I've had my eye on their new limited edition vintage collection) soon to buy something to wear while cuddling with Collin. Val and Erica already lost their virginity and I feel like such a child around them. Like I'm not quite up to par with them. Not only that but I want to make Collin happy. He's done so much for me I just want to thank him. Who knows though? Life is crazy. Ohhh my dog just hicupped, what a cutie pie! Val and I are going to do something soon too. I wish it was the weekend. Ever since finals I feel like it should be the end of the school year. Homework's gotten really hard. whatever though. Would you guys get pissed if I wrote like that all the time? Your poor vision. Wait, who am I talking to no one's read my blog yet.
~Lacey~
This blogging thing is kind of fun.
I have a feeling I'll be getting a pair of Calvin Stewart jeans from Collin on V-Day. So the lingerie must be extra sexy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
devry college