Park Avenue Girl

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Concentration

It was so hard to concentrate on school today. I couldn't keep my mind off of Collin and the week we're going to have together. It's going to be so much fun. I bought the lingerie and everything I all ready picked the CD that I is so romantic and I picked out a few movies too. Garden State,Old School and Hotel Erotica. That last one I borrowed from Erica. I've even picked out the outfit. I think that we're going to eat somewhre really romantic, I'm not sure which one to eat at though. Then after we have dessert we'll catch a cab to my place and I'll put Garden State in on the the TV in my room, I'll tell him I'll be right back while going to the bathroom and come back in the lingerie. Then we'll um..do it. I'm uber nervous. It should be fun though. Then we'll spend the rest of the week doing much of the same. Yay! It's going to be so much fun.. Just one more day. This time tomorrow I'll be getting ready to go out and eat. I talked to Erica about what her first time was like. She went into great depth. Right down to putting on a condom.
She said that it started out when they'd gotten home after a movie they started making out on the couch. Then her boyfriend looked down on her and asked her if she was ready. She said yes and then he started to undress her and vice versa Erica said she could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter and more swollen as he pushed his hardening cock agaisnt her. Finally he was inside her and it was a rythmic experieence, he ejaculated into her. She said it wasn't even embarassing. Hopefully it won't be akward or anything..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
devry college