Park Avenue Girl

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Ugh

I just got off my hungover ass to update this. Leslie's party was awesome, too bad I cheated on Collin it's okay though, don't ask don't tell. I still feel like shit. Stupid superbowl why couldn't he just be gone for the weekend of the super bowl instead of the week leading up to it.
Let's see how much I can remember about the party. I remember making out with Erica Valerie and my newest friend Ivy. Turning more than a few guys on. I know I made out with a guy in the hot tub. I rememer throwing up behind the hot tub. Oh and then when everybody had fallen asleep and I had fallen asleep by the guy I cheated on Collin with.for some reason I stumbled into Leslie's dad's wing of the house and I fell asleep cuddled up by him. He's divorced and every time I would see him I could just feel him hungering for the opposite sex. Leslie's dad and I have gotten intiminte more than once so it's not like I'd never done it before. He's so sweet. And then this morning when the mail was delivered I got this adorable diamond teddy bear bracelet from him. I hope he doesn't expect soemthing more from me though. I"m definitely not giving it up to him no matter how much he's lonely or how hot he is. This all makes me sound like a whore. Oh well....
I don't want to go to school on Monday. And I definetely don't want to face Collin next Monday. I think I'll just fess up to him and act super sweet and buy him that Rolex he's had his eye on but hasn't wanted to buy for himself. I feel like crying I mean how much of an asshole can I be? I thought we were meant for eachother but how can that be if I cheat on him and get wasted everytime I get let down by something? I hate myself right now. damn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
devry college