Park Avenue Girl

Sunday, January 30, 2005

WTF?!

Okay, Leslie's Dad who we'll call "Mark" called me three times yesterday asking me if I wanted to do something with him. He sounded so depressed that I agreed to meet him for coffee on Monday. I really needed to study for my calc test too and I had to cancel a tutor session with my adorably cute seventh grader. Oh well let's just hope that Starbucks doens't take for-fucking-ever on my coffee tomorrow and Mark doesn't incessantly ramble on for an hour. He's really not to blame though if I hadn't crawled into his bed and cuddled up with him this would have never happened. I just hope Leslie doens't find out. Maybe I should just tell him that we shouldn't meet any more and we should just stop doing stuff. I don't know what the hell to do it's not like I can talk to anyone about this. And it's not like I hate him either, sure he's a little annoying but he's sweet and mature and Brad-Pitt-like hot. I must be the biggest fucking moron ever. I'm also a little afraid to say goodbye because he takes everything to heart. And I don't want him to like commit suicide or go into a deep depression just because I can't see him anymore. This is huge fucking jam. I wish I just had someone to talk to....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
devry college