Park Avenue Girl

Monday, January 31, 2005

A Sunday/Monday I'll never forget

So I didn't get too drunk last night but I did get a little buzzed and I did lose my virginity. Yep, it was...fun. Mark was so sweet last night. He brought me some flowers and that super good Godiva chocolate with the raspberry filling which everyone knows is my favorite and a bottle of champagne. Not like I needed any more. We started out just cuddling after I hugged him for what seemed like forever when I opened the door. He had his arm around my waist and slowly it moved into my jeans he took his finger under my thong strap aleiviating the pressure of it. Then he started to massage the red mark it had left. It felt soooo good. I begged him for more but to retain my non-desperateness I didn't say anything except a few little giggles and a breathy sigh or two. Then he moved his hand over and suddenly he was there. I could feel myself getting wet with anticipation. He could feel it too because he was defintely getting turned on from what I could feel through his Ralph Lauren silky boxers and I could feel something huge. Pretty soon he was on the floor kneeling in front gently kissing my nether regions. Oh my God I didn't think I would ever experience something so pleasureable in my life. Then once I had reached climax I decided that the least I could do would be to return the favor. I very gently took off his boxers and kind of playfully pushed him down on top of my bed. I got on my knees and put the very tip in my mouth. I gently fingered his balls and rubbed his inner thigh. When I looked up at him I could see this complete euphoria in his face. This made me want to go on even more so I started gently sucking on it. Then the sucking got more and more intense and pretty soon he had cum...all over my mouth. It tasted so weird, not a bad weird just kind of a different weird. I could tell he wasn't done yet. I had no idea you could climax more than once in a night. I guess I learned something.
We were exhausted and he laid down on my bed with me Santa-Style sitting on top of him. At this point I was completely naked while he had put his boxers on. I leaned back and whispered in his ear that I wanted more. He was so nice(and horny) he granted me that and I lost my virginity. It was so amazingl it didn't even see possible that such pleasure could be possible. I don't really want to go into too many details about acutually having sex because I feel it will loose some of it's magic, but let's just say it was the best kind of pain I've ever experienced and we did it more than once. That's why I had to call Mom's cell in Europe and have her call me in sick. I fell asleep next to him after the first time feeling very safe then I woke up wanting more and so I had more. I get what I want ;) I just thought I'd update while Mark is sleeping so soundly next to me. Thank God he finished all his case work before we had this little get together.
Better get going
L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
devry college