Park Avenue Girl

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Hey

Going back to school was hard today but I did it anyways. Um nothing at school really happened, I made up my tutor session during my open hour study hall. I love Josh (the person I tutor) he is so adorable. He invited me to his skateboarding competition on Saturday so that should be fun. I love skateboarders they all have this awesome demeanor about them, they're so laid back and cool with everything I can't imagine a cooler group of people. Um, what else happened today? I picked up Halo 14 today and its uber awesome. Buy it you'll love it. Mom and Dad are coming home soon I miss them so to ease the pain I went shopping. Didn't really find anything I liked so I went home and made myself a bath, I hate when the nanny does it for me. She's really more for my Mom and Dad. I hate being waited on unless I'm personally paying for it. Then Erica came over while I was in the bath and we talked. I was using my parent's bathroom and there's two separate baths one for my mom and one for my dad so we were just there talking. Talking is my favorite past time, even more so than shopping. That's about all that happened, not much else to say.
~L~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
devry college