Park Avenue Girl

Friday, February 11, 2005

_

So I have this teacher and I think he was molesting me today. I had to go in and make some corrections on my test and hee kept touching my leg. It was like my thigh too. Then he asked if I'd ever had sex before. I just kind of laughed it off. It was getting really akward. Then he took my hand as he was guiding me as to which problem was wrong he took his hand and settled it on his crotch. I kind of jumped and squeeked in surprise and he took it like he liked it and he started to unbutton my cardigan. I took his hand and kind of put it back on the table and told him that I'd better get going. I got up before he could say anything else and as he was leaving he got up and he took his hands and pushed my hips towards his crotch. He said,"I can give you what you want and I know what you want." I told him to stop and stepped on his foot with my super pointy shoes. Then I just went into a bathroom stall and cried. I was so confused. I haven't told anybody yet. Do you think I should? I am so scared right now. I wish I could tell Collin but I'm scared he'll end up kicking the teacher's ass. I'm ashamed to tell my friends cuz I don't want to be portrayed as a whore. It's not like I can tell my mom because she'll sue the fuck out of them and I'll forever be known as "the whore who fucked the teacher" same thing if I told my dad cuz that would be totally akward and he'd end up telling my mom. At least the weekend's here.
Collin and I are going out to dinner tomorrow. I don' t know if I feel like going anywhere right now though. I wish there was someone to talk to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
devry college