Park Avenue Girl

Monday, February 07, 2005

Before he wakes up...

Collin came home today. And my parents decided to stay on vacation for a few more days. I thought Collin would come home tomorrow so I was sleeping in my bed and in walks Collin (he has a spare key). It was so cute. He kissed me on the forehead and said he loved me. I scooted over and he took off his shoes and climbed in bed with me. I just kind of looked at him and broke down crying. It was like a mixture of sadness,happiness and relief. Now that Collin is back I know everything is going to turn out right. He kept asking me what was wrong and I seriously couldn't answer. He took me in his arms and just started stroking my hair and kissing it. Gradually I just started apologizing over and over and over again. He said it was okay. We just laid like that for a good hour and all we did was talk. It was amazing then we both fell asleep. I felt so safe. I hadn't felt that safe in such a long time. So then I woke up and now here I am updating this. Collin looks so adorable. His cute, hockey/Bam Margera hair hair over his eyes. He looks so cute! Just looking at him...it makes me wonder why I cheated on him. I can be such a total moron. I think he's dreaming about skateboarding. He keeps kind of pushing off with his leg and then turning it parallel with his other leg. I just feel like screaming and jumping on top of him and never, ever letting him go. I think that's what I'll go and do.
~l~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
devry college