Park Avenue Girl

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Mugged

Hello again, selfwhore L here again. I actually got on the laptop to use my online textbook thingee but I had to update this. I got fucking mugged today. God assholes populate the majority of this Earth I swear to god. I had quite a bit of cash in there and my centurion card so I chased after that motherfucker. I was tempted to wear my Jimmy Choo stillettos that day but I decided I'd wear the adorable Gallaz shoes that Josh had given me as a present. He said just looking at my heels while we were studying hurt him and we were joking around about it and the next time we had a tutor session he gave me these actually cute, totally comfy pair of skateboarding shoes. So, anyway I was chasing him downt the street yelling obsenities probably looking like a complete fucking moron when I started to gain on the asshole and he finally gave up and dropped my purse spilling my stuff everywhere. Oh well at least I got my stuff back minus a couple of cracked make up tubes and bottles. I doubt that will be the last time that happens.
Anyhoo today was nice. Mark called to say hello. We decided to go out for lunch since I have study hall and lunch right by eachother so we could take a while to eat and go someplace nice. Hopefully no one will see us togeher there. I could easily pass off as his daughter though.
I was looking at a Paris Hilton ad for Guess and I noticed that her legs are really small and people would probably notice that if she weren't topless.

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
devry college