Park Avenue Girl

Monday, February 14, 2005

-

Today was horrible! I am still in shock. I took forever at my locker and I was late and just as I was walking out of the school the asshole teacher grabbed my arm and dragged me into his classroom. He then locked the door on me and told me to suck him off. I started crying and pleading with him to not make me do it. Then he grabbed my hair and put a hand over my mouth while simulatenously pulling my ear towards his mouth and told me that if I didn't agree I would fail his class. I knew there wasn't a way out of this I nodded my head as best he could. Good girl he said as if I was some sort of dog. He sat down in his chair and told me to crawl over to him. I did it and then I unzipped his pants as he asked. Then he just shoved my head down onto his huge dick. I started to choke and then I bit down as hard as I could. He screamed and fell out of his chair. I grabbed the keys to the classroom and ran out of their as fast as I could. I was so scared. I went over to Collin's and sobbingly told him what had happened. He just hugged me and asked what he could do to help me. I told him not to tell anyone, that we would deal with this whatever way we could without involving the police. He finally said yes after much convincing. What am I going to do now though? I am so scared. I feel in some ways that it's my fault, like I led him on or something. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
devry college