Park Avenue Girl

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Saturday

So I just got back from supper with Collin. I'm over at his house right now, he's taking a shower and I decided to spend the night. I told my mom I was at Erica's. I better make sure to delete this cookie before he sees my journal, that'd be so embarassing. I just needed to get out of my house. Mark's been calling lately and hopefully my parents won't pick up my phone line extension.
Dinner was yummy. I had the steak. F.Y.I. God, I don't want to go to school on Monday. Shit, I'm nervous. Collin can tell I'm keeping something from him and I don't want him to think it's Mark and totally hate me. Maybe I will tell him, or maybe if I just get through the rest of the year and not try to act like a weirdo around Collin, and totally avoid being alone with that teacher. Maybe I'm just overreacting this probably happens at like every school. Guys will be guys, I just wish they didn't have such a huge sex drive.
Can't wait till Collin gets out of the shower. He's so yummy and hot when he's all wet! I loved going swimming with him last summer. Every girl on the island just kept looking at his totally gorgeous body. Honestly, though who could blame them?
Shit, he just turned off the shower, I'll see ya later
~L~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
devry college