Park Avenue Girl

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I know I haven't updated for a little over a month, but I honestly forgot about this journal because of all of the shit that's been going on. I just found it on my old computer's bookmark.

So, here I am

A lot has happened in these few months. I no longer have to worry about my teacher because he caught wind that several girls were going to file a complaint and take him to court for sexual harassment, needless to say he quit. Good that stupid son of a bitch. I can't believe how horrible people can be in this world, I just hope he isn't in some other city doing what he did to me and the other girls on other helpless victims. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Collin and I are still together. I'm so in love with him. I finally had sex with him. In a way it felt like I was actually losing my virginity. He has no idea how much he means to me.

Mark and I are very good friends now and I love being with him. In a total non-sexual sort of way. It's amazing just spending a day with him. So many people kiss his ass and bend over backwards for him. I really do care about him.
He's going to Paris for about two weeks this summer and has invited me to come with. I haven't agreed yet because I know that something will happen between us and I'm sick of lying to him. Maybe if Erica or Val or someone else came with me. I don't know yet, I have a while to decide.

My parents have been home more often probably because they feel bad for basically leaving me. It's really nice, I never really realized how much I missed them.

I promise I'll update later

L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
devry college